- I finished a full year of homeschooling 5 children all at one time. Stressful, rewarding, wonderful, and totally made me feel vulnerable.
- Our church...that I felt was finally a place to connect here in Florida...shut down. Our pastor took a new job and moved away.
- Got to see the manatees for the first time!!
- I got to see my Mom and sisters for the first time in almost 3 YEARS!! Awesome time with them!
- Started Bible College and took tests for the first time in 20 years and aced a couple of them!!
- Made straight A's!! yay!
- Victorious in some areas...growing and learning in so many others.
- Lost 10 pounds and actually kept if off during the holidays.
- Friendships...panera bread fellowship, pumpkin party, 4th of July party.
- Enjoyed family that usually are in Africa as missionaries.
- Family moving to our area.
- We got a cat! FLUFFY!
- Saw some of my bff leave the state...still crying inside.
I am sure I will think of a few more once I publish this post! ha! Looking back I sure had a lot of firsts this year! I am looking forward to a great year in 2011 and will be interested to see what it brings!! How was your year??