Sunday, March 13, 2011

Who raised Jesus from the dead??

For this [reason] the Father loves Me, because I lay down My [own] life--to take it back again.  No one takes it away from Me. On the contrary, I lay it down voluntarily. [I put it from Myself.] I am authorized and have power to lay it down (to resign it) and I am authorized and have power to take it back again. These are the instructions (orders) which I have received [as My charge] from My Father.---John 10:17-18 (Amplified Bible)

And if the Spirit of Him Who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, [then] He Who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also restore to life your mortal (short-lived, perishable) bodies through His Spirit Who dwells in you.--Romans 8:11 (Amplified Bible)

And God both raised the Lord to life and will also raise us up by His power.--1 Corinthians 6:14 (Amplified Bible)


melanie

No comments:

Twitter