Saturday, February 5, 2011

Relentless

I have really been thinking of God's relentless desire to bring love and reconciliation between himself and us. It is all through the Old Testament. He takes man who is unregenerate and without a Savior and consistently shows pictures and examples of how He loves them and the coming Messiah, Jesus. It is a love story throughout. It is beautiful. I have done more weeping in my Old Testament Survey class. :D


Right now I am meditating on the veil in the temple that was torn from top to bottom. A picture of His grace and love given to me and and you.  Peace between God and man.


The good news isn't that if you do not turn from your evil ways and repent you will die and go to hell. There is truth in that...BUT... The good news is...come as you are...Christ gave Himself for you. He took on all the sin and sickness and pain and redeemed you from the curse of the law! He loves you! He is relentless in His pursuit of YOU! He loves YOU! God wants relationship with you! He wants YOU! God...great and mighty, good God... LOVES me! Loves you!

melanie

2 comments:

Let Love Grow said...

great Word :-)

Anonymous said...

Mel, you are my hero! You are so insightful into the things concerning the Lord. Thanks so much. Maxine

Twitter