Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Living in the Sunshine State

I love snow!!  I love looking at it through a window from the inside with a big cup of Verona blend coffee.  I have been living in Florida for about 3 years and it is really the first year that I have appreciated not having to shovel snow, slip on ice, drive in snow, or wear multiple layers of clothes to go outside.  It is a beautiful 70 today.  Feels a bit like fall and I am loving it and trying to be more thankful for where I live.  :D  God is so good to me!  As you can see, Fluffy, our cat loves this weather as well!

melanie

3 comments:

Let Love Grow said...

Love it!! I am loving the snow too... it is DRIPPING, and falling and Crashing off my roof and the trees... turning into a sloshy mess right now... but it is still pretty. :-)

Sue Magee said...

I am counting down the days and years until I can retire in Florida. It is to be below zero tomorrow and we have tons of snow. Having spent 4 long winters in Russia I have seen more than enough snow for a lifetime.

Jan Parrish said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful weather with us. I think it was about 24° here today. But we don't have to shovel here. We moved to an *age restricted community.* We are relieved at not having to do all that now.

Don't be surprised if I show up on your doorstep sometime.

Twitter