Saturday, November 6, 2010

*smile*

 It is actually COLD here in Florida!!  I grew up with definite seasons and Fall is my most favorite of all the seasons.  It has been extremely warm here in FL.  I even got a sunburn last weekend playing outside with friends!!  (That sentence makes me sound like I am 10 years old! ha!) 


I am extremely grateful and thankful but there is something wonderful about cool temps, crackling leaves, changing leaves, a coolness in the air that makes me so nostalgic and puts a very large smile on my face! 


I don't miss snow very much.  I would love to play in it and look at it through the window..but don't miss driving in it daily and the mess it makes.  :)  Still...if the Lord wills it...i hope that one day we will live somewhere with seasons again.  Until then...I will focus on all that He has given us here and there is so much to be thankful for!!! 

melanie

No comments:

Twitter