Monday, July 13, 2009

Target deals....

I admit it...I really like Target..A LOT! It is like a vortex for me. I could be there hours and not know what happened to the time. The other day, I found these fun finds. The water bottles were .50 cents each. The pink cooler was 1.25 and the cute washclothes were .75 for a pack of three. They remind me of the washclothes my Grandmother used to make us when we were kids. :) The greatest deal I found was actually a Bedding set. It has the shams, bedding, comforter, and skirt. I thought it would be a perfect Christmas present for my oldest daughter. It was regularly...59.99 and got it for $14.95. Yay!

melanie

2 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

please don't mention christmas shopping already... he he....

Jen Price said...

How fun! Oh, how I love and miss Target!

Twitter