Friday, May 1, 2009

answered prayers

A few months ago, I asked for prayer in regard to friendships and relationships. Back in January.....it was such a hearts cry to have a few strong, healthy relationships. We know people. I know a lot of people, but there is something different about a relationship that consists of walking through life. Relationships that allow you to be foolish and stupid without condemnation and unwanted advice all the time. People, that you can talk frankly and honestly with who can just listen. I know very few people like this in my life.

It has been a long time, a very long time since I have found relationships that were good for me and my family that lived in the same area. I asked all of you to pray for me. It is amazing what has transpired in the last few months. So many answered prayers in this area of my life. Thank you!

melanie

1 comment:

Robin said...

Glad things are going well for you Melanie!

Life has been busy here since our newest addition joined us five months ago, but she brings so much joy!

Twitter